Sunday, June 30, 2013

Doodle A Day July!



The Doodle a Day July List is here!
 Everyone is welcome to join in! Simply use the list as your drawing inspiration each day and tag it with #doodleadayjuly on Instagram. Or you can post it on your own blog. Share the list and invite your friends to draw along with you! More info can be found on my Instagram account by searching for @ellolovey.

Let the doodling begin!
If you joined in on the challenge in June, what did you think? I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
XO, Rhi 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I've been following you on Instagram for a bit and was hoping you'd have a Doodle a Day for July. Sounds like a fun project. I'm in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished up my June doodles and am excited for July! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a lot of fun doodling every day! I just finished my June Doodle wrap-up blog post... Now on to July ;)

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Love your list. I'm going to join starting tomorrow ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...